Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A.G.E. Total Defense Anti-Aging Mositurizer Review

       Selected for Celebrities at the 2007, 2008, 2009 Academy Awards  
Benefits:
* 8 antioxidants and 5 peptides
* Protects against environmental stressors
* Restores skin natural resiliency and elasticity 
* Brightens complexion & even out skin tone and texture 
* For women men of all ages 

Clinically Proven:
* 78% improvement of skin firmness 
* 47% improvement of hydration
* 41% reduction of total surface of lines & wrinkles
When i got the opportunity to review A.G.E. total defense and after reading all those benefits in one bottle i was too eager to try it. This is something that i been looking for in one bottle to repair and restore my skin. G.M. Collin is a company that has many skincare lines from all types of skin conditions like dry, acne, sensitive and so many other more conditions you can check out by clicking right Here.

A.G.E total defense targets those areas that i needed the most the moisturizer is very creamy not greasy, oily nor silky its just a really good creamy moisturizer that glides on smoothly onto my skin it has such a lovely scent to it too which is not a strong scent its hardly noticeable it just lightly scented smells really good. 

I needed the most not only for my face but for my neck lines and this moisturizer really done the work within days i noticed a difference on my neck the lines was diminishing and turning lighter as days went by i still haven't seen any results on my face but i have noticed that my skin feels smoother but for appearance wise not yet which hopeful i will see results as days go by but i was really shocked to see fast results on my neck lines so im really impressed with this moisturizer. Great quality fantastic bottle love the color very pretty. Here's the site  http://www.gmcollin.com/en/index.php you can also like them on Facebook 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising