Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Grandma's of New England Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
Coffee cake time! I was given this wonderful opportunity to review Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake from  My Grandma's of New England. The company started their industry in 1990 in a bakery in Newton, Massachusetts they have a huge selections of coffee cakes online and are really dedicated to make the best fresh coffee cakes. 
When i received the coffee cake i loved the fact that it was wrapped in a freezer bag to keeps its freshness and also to keep the coffee cake from breaking apart. My first impression of cinnamon walnut coffee cake was how beautiful it looked and how big is was. 
  I couldn't believe how wide and thick the coffee cake was and so fluffy the crumbs on top has a soft & crunchy taste at the same time, its so good! The walnuts are everywhere and thats what i like about this coffee cake that the walnuts are inside the cake and mixed in the crumbs on top. 
Its so addictive i just wanted more and more the taste is unbelievably scrumptious and the smell of fresh walnut and cinnamon is extremely divine. The coffee cake is so soft and delicate this is truly  a high quality coffee cake freshly baked. Here's the site https://www.mygrandma.com/
 here are other sites you can follow:  FacebookTwitterPinterestLinkedinMy Grandma's of New England Blog