Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Unilever Ice Cream Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
















For my review i was sent coupons for me to review and to giveaway and since i always have group meetings i thought this would be the perfect opportunity for me to host a giveaway on my group meetings i had placed all the ice creams as shown in picture above in my cooler bag and i shown all the ladies thats in my group about all the ice creams that are shown in picture above i also had told them about how wonderful unilever company is and plus i had given away the coupons to the ladies who got all of my questions right about unilever it was a really fun contest. For my review i was super excited i reviewed magnum white, fudgsicle the original fudge pops, fruttare coconut and milk, klondike bar double chocolate and mint chocolate chip, breyers all natural vanilla. I chosen these ice creams because they are extremely different than the ones i buy normally i buy sugar free and lite ice cream so i really wanted to try something different and thats why i chosen these flavors of ice cream and believe me it was so worth it. I love white chocolate and when i saw magnum white ice cream bars i was super happy in the box came three bars so delicious and very soft & smooth, the outside is the white chocolate covered very tasty. Fudgsicle the original fudge pops my family went crazy over them they told me they loved the rich taste of chocolate and i like the fudge pops because its very creamy, soft and the flavor has a burst full of chocolate so yummy. My mom never tried fruttare coconut and milk and when she got the opportunity she was so happy too she told me that the coconut and milk has a all natural flavor and their are bits of coconut flakes in the fruit bars and i had one too and i love the fact that is not too sweet. Klondike double chocolate and mint chocolate chips i never tried these flavors before i love any kind of mint flavors and when i got to try the mint chocolate chips now im a huge fan of these ice creams inside of the mint chocolate chips are big enough size chocolate chips and the color of the ice cream is a minty light green absolutely love this ice cream such a high quality ice cream the flavor is so divine and klondike double chocolate is a heavy thick but creamy chocolate ice cream texture the flavor is so heavenly i had my klondike double chocolate with a cake i baked and i must say how delightful that was both klondike are covered in rich chocolate. Breyers all natural vanilla very soft ice cream extremely lovely i really enjoyed the ice cream i had it with ice cream cone and i can really taste milk in the ice cream its so good. Here's the sites  FruttareBreyersFudgsicleMagnumKlondike