Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Mrs. Butterworth's and Log Cabin Syrup Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
For my review i was provided three coupons two for Mrs. Butterworth's and one for log cabin along with a $15 dollar walmart gift card to purchase the syrups and breakfast items. I bought mrs. butterworth's and log cabin along with pumpkin spice waffles, buttermilk pancakes, original sausages and maple sausages. I can't express how excited i was to received this honor for this review i love syrups i mainly used to eat sugar free syrup but when i got this opportunity i purchased the original syrups of mrs. butterworth's and log cabin.  Mrs. butterworth's is amazing such a great taste really made my breakfast so much tastier and what i love about it is that its thick not so sweet and have a deliciously aroma thats goes perfectly with any breakfast i tried it as shown in picture above with buttermilk pancakes and maple sausage i even added some cinnamon on my pancakes and it really blended well with the syrup so yummy love it, my niece and nephew love it even more they enjoyed their breakfast i was so happy they told me they liked it so much better than the other brands of syrup i used to buy. Log cabin which now is my favorite i absolutely love the shape of the plastic container it just give that vintage cozy cabin feel to it also the deep color of the syrup is beautiful love that color and the thickness of the syrup is amazing i definitely had it with pumpkin spice waffles and original sausages i couldn't wait to try it. Log cabin has no high fructose corn syrup, as shown in picture above the pumpkin spice waffles and original sausages looks so divine i added some cinnamon on top of the butter and my breakfast came out so heavenly love it. The smell is absolutely lovely this one is for sure to be on my grocery list for the next time i go grocery shopping. My whole family tried log cabin and they all told me about how they like the thickness of log cabin and i must agree with them log cabin is wonderful i had my breakfast as shown in picture above with a side of cup of coffee an it really made my day so happy. Im very pleased to had reviewed Mrs. butterworth's and log cabin here are both sites  http://www.mrsbutterworths.com/ and http://www.logcabinsyrups.com/ 
here are Mrs. butterworth's other sites Mrs. Butterworth's FacebookMrs. Butterworth's Twitter 
here is Log Cabin Store Locator