Sunday, September 22, 2013

Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios Cake Mix and Pan Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising


Duff had sent me this wonderful opportunity to review one 8"cake panpb+chocolate  and fudge frosting. As you know i love baking its my passion you may have seen my other review of Duff if you haven't seen it check it out my review on Duff bakeware. I have to say Duff has everything for baking needs from decorate, fondant, bakeware and more. For the cake mix it requires a two 8" cake pans to make this delicious cake which is so easy to make. The cake pan i really like i thought it was that kind of pan that the cake would stick to it and would be hard to scrub out but i was so wrong once i started to wash the cake pan i was so impressed on how easily the it was to clean and some of the parts of the cake that was around the pan came right off without me having to use a brillo pad  all i used was my soft sponge. All you need to mix the cake are 1 1/2 cup water, 3 large eggs and 1/2 cup oil then mix into a large bowl and pour into two 8" cake pan, as the cake was baking i noticed how fluffy it started to get and the aroma drove my family and i crazy, i couldn't wait to try the cake. As you can see in picture above is the peanut butter ganache in plastic packet and see how it looks on the cake looks so yummy and once i placed the top part of the cake i added fudge frosting which has a texture very smooth and creamy yet its such a thick frosting i then added as a topper coconut flakes. The cake is amazing its fluffy, moist, thick layer, very soft love the taste it felt like i bought this cake from a bakery instead of baking it thats how professionally the ingredients of the cake taste very elegant and high quality. The peanut butter has such a natural taste it doesn't taste no artificial flavorings like other ganache i had tried before duff really makes great ganache. In one day the cake was gone my family and i ate the cake it was extremely delicious they loved it and so did i my family told me what a great cake they said it taste so good and i must agree with them. Here's the site http://www.duff.com/ here are other sites of  FacebookTwitter