Saturday, September 21, 2013

Bead for Life Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising

Bead for life had provided me this great opportunity to review shea body cremesanyu bangle bracelet and shea butter soap. Bead for life eradicating poverty one bead at a time what a great logo bead for life has they really have a vision and mission for helping poverty in Uganda all funds raised supports women in Uganda and to help then end of poverty you can read more about their mission. All jewelry are handmade and sanyu which means "joy" bangle bracelet is beautifully handmade with such great care and what i really like is that its my favorite color pink mixed with a little bit of purple very pretty as shown in picture above you can see it has a tag and on that tag has engraved bead of life logo. The bracelet is so lovely i wear it with such pride. I chosen shea butter soap african lemongrass and lavender because i really wanted to try this particular soap for the reason being thats its all natural hand pressed soap so this soap is totally different than other soaps that i buy at the stores and thats the reason why i had chosen this soap for review i really wanted to try a shea butter soap without all the other ingredients in it and believe me its so worth it bead of life shea butter soap has such a great color i really don't smell the shea, lemongrass, nor lavender scent but after washing my face for this past couple of week i must admit i had seen a big change my skin tone is so much even and my skin feels so much clean, this soap definitely im going to buy i really like the way washes off my makeup very well. Shea body creme lavender and lemongrass i don't smell too much of the lavender and lemongrass its not a strong aroma its just very lightly scented but i really like how my skin feels so velvety smooth and silky as you can see from picture above that the creme is thick with just a small amount and it spreads evenly and absorbs quickly i apply it on my feet and my feet feels so soft and silky. Here's the site  http://www.beadforlife.org/ here are other sites  FacebookTwitterPinterestInstagramYoutube