Sunday, March 10, 2024

Sfoothome 4pc Hotel Luxury Satin Bed Sheet Set Review


I received to review a 4pc color pink satin bed sheet set which came packed with shipping air pillows and included in the plastic bag one  81” x 96” flat sheet,  one 54" x 75" fitted sheet and two 20"x30" pillowcases. This luxurious bed sheet set is made of premium quality 100% satin fabric that's stronger & durable than silk with medium thickness & breathable material to provide the ultimate comfort sleep for a good night's rest. The material also has the benefits which can reduce friction on your skin and wrinkles over time, and it's resistant to shrink, wrinkle, fade, and stains. The 4pc bedding set will make the perfect gift for any special occasion on Mother's day, wedding, bridal shower, home welcoming, celebrations, retirement, holiday and anniversary. The company had sent me the wrong color which was hot pink and I contact them stating I asked for color pink and they resolved the issue fast I was super impressed so expect professional communication from Sfoothome they handle situations fast.
                                                    My video of the pink satin bed sheet set on my bed
The silky shine is amazing I just couldn't get the lighting right cause of the pretty material shine, but believe me in person these sheet sets are stunning! The sheet set is perfect for a teenager or adult bedding decor or romantic night with hubby/boyfriend and would make a lovely bedding decor on a honeymoon. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find them at https://www.amazon.com/Sfoothome-Satin-Sheets-3-Piece-Luxury/dp/B09RZKQLRK/ref=sr_1_4?dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.xZrLS4_Heu59horNwel34cf-0T7CUMc1_a8Tn6maqzzL4WDqSDxeZ__QemXNPg5P.LJbdbCpoB7GrPv7CPZDsk6-wnPk1DqWI_42LUlvDBWY&dib_tag=se&keywords=pink&qid=1709515317&s=merchant-items&sr=1-4&th=1

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising