Sunday, February 25, 2024

acdiac Unisex Dinosaur Paw Plush Slippers Review

I received to review color green instead of the color pink which I had asked for so this review is going to be a quickie cause its not the color I wanted to review. The cartoon dinosaur claw slippers are made of high quality flannel which provides comfort for feet and has a non-slip sole prevents your feet from slides, slips or falls on hard floors or carpet. It also has a four toes design that gives more a dinosaur claw appearance.

If you like the color green, then these slippers are the one! You can match them with onesies, legging and they're perfect for cosplay, holiday, traveling, lounging, party, and great to gift to a teenager or adult on special occasion such as birthdays, celebrations and home welcoming. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find them at amazon.com/dp/B09P5HXHYP/ref=twister_B06XW33KH2?_encoding=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising