Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Halloween Skull Skeleton Cardigan

Looking for a Halloween cardigan for your Halloween party or events? This Halloween skull skeleton knitted cardigan is the one for you. It's made out of mixed fibers, it has an open/front style, and long sleeve that would keep you nice and warm for this winter season. The printed allover skull design gives the cardigan a nice touch of Halloween style this cardigan will be great to wear in the office, Halloween parties & events, office parties, get together, or just being around in the house. 
I received to review Halloween skull skeleton print knitted cardigan in the color of fuchsia which also comes in other fun colors of wine, aqua, stone and black. The sweater has a nice feel to it, it's lightweight so it never felt heavy while wearing it. It's super cute and fun to wear! This cardigan would go well with a turtleneck, T-shirt, dress, and with cute Halloween design leggings. I like to wear this cardigan with my Halloween design leggings to give it a more Halloween look. The skull colored design never faded out within a few washes. I love this cute Halloween sweater, I highly recommend it! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising