Sunday, January 7, 2018

fireCable Go Wireless and fireCable PowerPlus USB Cable Review

I received to review a fireCable go wireless and a fireCable powerplus. The fire cable go wireless is a USB cable that eliminates the need for using an AC outlet, it instantly creates a wireless center and delivers a maximum performance to your streaming device. The powerplus USB cable is designed for flat screen TV's, it's compatible with Chromecast, Roku TV stick,  it powers your streaming stick directly into your TV's USB port and helps eliminate the need to use an AC outlet. 

The high gauge premium cable is thick and sturdy, and delivers a consistent power to your device. Both fireCables is very durable, never bent out of shape easily and has a great length that fit perfectly into my son's TV. The cable is great to have it cut the cost of spending on monthly cable and what I like the most about these cables is they never overheated nor lost its power. I highly recommend it! You can find the powerplus at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising