Sunday, October 1, 2017

ArtNaturals Purple Shampoo and Conditioner Set Review

I received to review a ArtNaturals purple shampoo & conditioner set (16 fl. oz. each). This set is formulated to protect color treated hair,  it provides balance & tone bleached blonde & silver hair color. The shampoo helps neutralize brassiness while hydrates & revitalizes dry, brittle hair and the conditioner helps deep moisturize scalp circulation as it locks in the color on color treated hair. The shampoo & conditioner set contains extract that helps repair split ends while leaving hair with a glossy finish, and re-condition the hair, and it also contains vitamin E which helps repair damaged hair follicles and healthy growth. The shampoo is a sulfate-free formula that won't strip hair color. The directions is to apply shampoo gently lather, leave on for 1-2 minutes rinse, then apply conditioner leave on for 1-2 minutes and rinse.  
The shampoo has an easy open/close top lid, it has a very dark purple color, the texture is smooth yet a little bit watery so watch out for spills while applying onto the hair, it lathers up really well and doesn't make the hair & scalp get dry & hard unlike other brassy hair tone shampoo I had bought. When the shampoo was on my hair for 2 minutes it never bothered my scalp nor the lather, never faded out the it stay onto the hair very well without smearing onto my skin and neck. The conditioner has a nice color purple not dark like the shampoo, it has a very creamy texture that goes on smoothly into the hair from root to ends giving my hair the softness it needs. The conditioner rinses well without leaving any residue behind. I noticed that the brassiness did tone and vanished after a few washes and I don't have that brassiness like before, I highly recommend it. You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising