Saturday, August 5, 2017

ELEARD Rhombus Sequins Braided Flower Earrings Review


About the product from the brand:
 Total Length: About 3" 
- Limit exposure to water, perfume or body cream            

  • Total Length: About 3" Item as pic shows, you can find our model pic.
  • Attractive Design and Unique Structures.
  • Limit exposure to water, perfume or body cream
        


I received to review a handmade flower braided sequin dangle drop earrings in the color yellow, which also comes in other pretty colors of red, green, and white. The earrings are perfect for this summer! I love the bright color, style and goes great with any summer outfits and with other cute jewelry accessories. I adore these earrings very cute, I highly recommend it! I received to review a handmade flower braided sequin dangle drop earrings in the color yellow, which also comes in other pretty colors of red, green, and white. The earrings are perfect for this summer! I love the bright color, style and goes great with any summer outfits and with other cute jewelry accessories. I adore these earrings very cute, I highly recommend it!Great quality of earrings you can find it at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073M46PBY

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising