Saturday, July 29, 2017

iTavah Car Windshield Sunshade Review


I received to review a car sunshade, which comes in two sizes of 59 x 27an.55" and 70 x 35". The sunshade protects your vehicle from sun UV damage, it's made out of durable polyester and has a silver reflective cover that folds & open easily.  I didn't fit in my car, but it does have a niece strong material that I can tell that it won't turn yellowish within time, unlike my other car sunshade that got discolored and the material teared apart from the sun. You can find it at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising