Monday, June 5, 2017

Pilate Yoga Socks Anti-Slip Review #Aulexy

About the product from the brand:
PERFECT FOR YOGA, PILATES, BARRE, INDOOR AND OUTDOOR PRACTICE. PVC grip dots cover the entire foot for a safe and secure step during any workout. Heel tab design prevents sock from sliding down the heel when worn with shoes. Tired of slipping when practicing yoga? It is the Secret of Never Worrying about Losing Grip!

I received to review a 4-pack Pilate yoga socks anti-slip in the color of black, white, grey and pink. I tried them on my yoga mat and I was never once out of balance, the socks kept my feet very well stability at all times while providing me the comfort to perform my exercise well. The socks are very cozy and it's easy to wash either machine wash or hand wash and the colors never faded out nor the material never worn out. You can find the 4-pack socks at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising