Monday, June 5, 2017

JASTEK 2Pack Multi USB Charging Cable Review

About the product from the brand:
JASTEK 2-pack 4in1 Multifunction Charger Cable: 1x USB C Cable + 1x Micro USB Cables + 2x 8pin cable(not MFI certificated) Multi Charging cables at 2A Maximum charging speed;the USB cables only for charging, not support Sync Data Multi USB Cable length with 3.3 ft (1M) in total,and made of Nylon braided protective layer and Aluminum alloy connector. Universal Use Convenience: No need to carry many cables when you are in a car, office or in travelling. WHAT YOU GET: 2 sets cables with One Year Replacement Warranty.All the phones and tablets in the listing photo not included

I received to review a 2-pack multi USB charging cable in the color blue. The cable cord is sturdy yet very flexible, it never bends out of shape. This USB charger fits perfectly on all my devices and never snaps out from my devices. It charges fast, and keeps my devices charged at all times. Great quality of USB charger, you can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising