Sunday, April 30, 2017

Restore Review

About the product from the brand:
Dr. Sears has discovered that liposome-a phospholipid molecule- can help deliver all of the skin fortifying and smoothing nutrients you need into your dermis. So it actually absorbs into- and doesn’t just sit on top of-your skin. helping make your skin smoother, fuller and more youthful. Restore is formulated specifically to help you fill out those deeply lined trouble spots in your face- like the nose-to-mouth lines (nasolabial fold), lip lines, your forehead and those wrinkly areas around your eyes. Here’s how it works- Dr Sears puts the all-natural, skin fortifying, and smoothing nutrients inside the hollow round liposomal carrying case.

I received to review a pump bottle of restore. Restores helps revive a healthy tone & texture, maintain a youthful skin elasticity, enhances skin's protective barrier function, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles with specially formulated that help you fill out troublesome wrinkles with their liposome technology and volume lift that gives your skin the appearance of dermal fillers without injections. I love this face cream since day one I started trying this it immediately makes my skin smooth, feels completely lightweight on my skin doesn't leave any residue nor clog up pores. My skin feels incredibly soft & nourished and it does help eliminate wrinkles & fine lines. I have seen a difference within my skin tone and texture looks healthier and more radiant. You can find it at http://mypureradiance.com/products/new-restore/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising