Thursday, March 16, 2017

GAXmi Camping Lantern Solar Rechargeable Emergency Light Portable Collapsible LED Flashlight Review

 
I received to review a camping lantern solar rechargeable emergency light portable collapsible LED flashlight. The package includes one light, and one DC charging cable. Very easy to use, and the DC charging cable plugs into any outlet and charge the lantern very easily. It delivers a bright visible sight of your surroundings at night. I love to sit outside at night with friends while enjoying a nice night and with this lantern, it provides enough light to brighten up my back screen porch. What I liked is I can stand the lantern on my patio or hang it up and either way the lantern kept its brightness. This is a very good quality product and a must have because its convenient and handy for emergency when light goes out, traveling, etc. You can find the camping lantern at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising