Sunday, February 5, 2017

Health Labs Nutra Cranberry Concentrate Review #HealthLabsNutraCranberry

About the product from the brand:
Our 50:1 extra-strength formula has three times the amount of cranberry concentrate as leading brands – meaning you take fewer softgels, for triple the defense!
EFFECTIVELY PREVENTS PAINFUL, DANGEROUS UTIs – Tired of expensive doctor’s visits and ineffective prescriptions? Our fast-acting, highly concentrated cranberry supplement is fortified with Vitamins C & E, and is the most effective way to naturally prevent harmful UTIs.
NATURALLY BOOSTS IMMUNITY – Studies have shown the powerful effects of antioxidants in cranberries to lower the risk of heart disease, cancer and kidney stones. With the equivalent of 12,600mg of fresh cranberry in each capsule, our potent formula effectively reduces inflammation and helps your body develop natural immunities.
MADE WITH SAFE, PREMIUM-GRADE INGREDIENTS – Nutra Labs cranberry extract is made with the highest-grade ingredients and contains no fillers or artificial ingredients. It’s manufactured in our FDA-approved facility in the United States and is always third-party tested to ensure the highest quality standards are met.

I received to review a bottle of 60 softgels cranberry concentrate extra strength supplement. The direction is to take one softgel 1-3 times a day.  This supplement works better than the other cranberry supplement I had bought, meaning it doesn't leave me with any awful stomach aches nor never given me any pains when I urinate. Since reviewing I noticed that it's maintaining my urinary tract in great health. You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising