Friday, January 20, 2017

Youth Express Night Cream Review #InstaNatural

About the product from the brand:
Youth Express Night Cream provides ultimate hydration benefits to your skin for an improved and more youthful appearance. Niacinamide, one of the key ingredients in our formula, has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce redness and inflammation to soothe irritated skin. It is also known to help reduce acne, scars and hyperpigmentation. This thick moisturizing cream is perfect to apply at night to keep the skin hydrated and nourished. + Rosehip Oil and Argan Oil moisturizes the skin for unsurpassed hydration + Plumps skin with moisture + Contains 5% Niacinamide, which has been shown to help soothe acne + Gives your skin a radiant and youthful glow.

I received to review a pump bottle night creamThe cream moisturizer feels incredible when applied on my face, it instantly leaves a smooth and soft feel. This cream does not clog my pores nor never irritated my sensitive skin, what this cream does is repair and eliminate my dry skin very well! You can find it at http://instanatural.com/

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising