Friday, January 20, 2017

iSaddle 110V AC to 12V 10A DC Power Converter Review

I received to review a power converter that has an input of AC 110-240V and output of DC 12V 10A. The converter is to plug in your vehicle electronics such as tire inflator, car dust buster and other vehicle electronics that has rated power less than 120W. It comes with a durable protective cover and the large metal radiating rib makes it safe to use. 
It's easy to plug in and use there's no need for instructions for that and it connect to my aunt's tire inflator very well (as shown in the picture above). What I was mainly impressed about is the how strong & sturdy the cable cord is, and it's a bit long, but not too long as I would like for it to be but it has a good length to reach from the inside of my house to my driveway. My aunt's cigarette lighter socket works when it wants to work and she has to constantly go to the gas station to pump air in my tires and it's not safe for a woman to do that alone, with this converter it's very convenient and great to have in the convenience in my house she use this converter and don't have to deal with going to the gas station alone. This converter helps save me money and time from going to the gas station. You can find this super handy power converter at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising