Monday, December 5, 2016

Xtava Pro-Satin Flat Iron Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

Looking for the perfect holiday gift or want your hair to look fabulous for the holiday? Xtava has professional hair styling tools you want and need to get your desired hair styling look for this holiday. They offer blow dryers, flat irons, curling irons and more. 
I received to review for my holiday gift guide a pro-satin flat iron. In the box includes a pro-satin flat iron and a cute heat resistant travel bag. This flat iron has great features of a 2" wide ceramic tourmaline plates, LCD display, advanced microprocessor, infrared heat technology, 265 degree F - 445 degree F, 90-second heat-up, and cord length 8'5".  
It's perfect for any hair types, it's designed for taming thick & thin hair from root to end. It has a smooth texture, a good grip handle that doesn't slide off hands while straightening the hair, the tangle-free cord is long enough and the swivel cord makes it easy to move the straightener with ease. It straightens my hair with ease without pulling or getting tangled up, and it doesn't burn my skin, nor split ends. The flat iron flattens my hair and leaves it more manageable with a finished gorgeous flat straight look. I can run my fingers through my hair and that's something I couldn't do after using my other flat irons. I'm very impressed it's a great quality flat iron that leaves my hair with a long lasting gorgeous style and shine. It's great to take while traveling for the holidays, and it's perfect to give as a holiday gift. You can find the pro-satin flat iron for your holiday shopping at https://xtava.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising