Monday, December 5, 2016

GoPets Premium Cat Scratcher Lounge Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

Looking for a cute gift to give to your cat(s) or know someone who would love to receive a holiday gift for their cat(s)? 
I received to review for my holiday gift guide a premium cat scratcher. This adorable cat scratcher is an infinity lounge made out of recycled corrugated cardboard. It has amazing features of being reversible with an additional insert that lasts 3-4x longer than any other ordinary cat scratchers. The box includes an infinity lounge corrugated cardboard (reversible), an ergonomic scratching post (cutouts to hide toys) and a one pack catnip.
It's small but very cute, it's a comfortable lounge scratcher that any cat(s) would love to play, lay on it, and use it as a scratching post. In the middle has a cutout opening, which is easy to pull out and let my cats enjoy their play time with their toys. The color and design on the side of cardboard is way too cute, it's perfect to give for a holiday gift. What I noticed is the scratcher doesn't leave a mess unlike my other cat scratching post does that once my babies (cats) are done all the pieces of cardboard are all over the carpet, and what I like since it's small it doesn't take up space in any room or living room. This is a high quality scratcher and stands up to its standard, it would make the perfect stocking stuffer for this holiday. You can find the cat scratcher for your holiday gift shopping at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising