Saturday, November 26, 2016

Viniro Naturals Vitamin C Serum Review #VitaminCSerum

About the product from the brand:
Viniro Naturals Vitamin C Serum is used as an anti-aging and anti-wrinkle face and skin application. It is 100% all natural and includes a host of ingredients that are used in anti-aging products. These are some of the ingredients and their benefits:

1. Vitamin C: Also known as ascorbic acid, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. 
2. Hyaluronic acid: Used in the treatment of various skin conditions and the healing of scar tissue. 
3. Vitamin E: Another effective antioxidant and healer, vitamin E appears in many topical skin creams. 
4. Jojoba oil: Native Americans have used Jojoba oil for centuries to treat cuts and wounds. 
5. Green tea: Aside from strong antioxidant properties, green tea is known to prevent cancer. 
6. Unique formula: Our unique formula contains a blend of herbal ingredients perfectly blended to enhance the effectiveness of the serum and give support and life to your skin. 
7. Advanced strength: Viniro's unique formula uses concentrated amounts of active ingredients to maximize it's effectiveness as a skin care treatment. 
8. Organic:
 Viniro uses organic ingredients to insure the quality and purity of its anti-aging serum

Viniro Naturals had sent me to review a vitamin C serum. This serum feels incredibly great on my skin, love how it's fast absorbent, and quickly moisturize the skin, and does not leave the skin with any greasy or oily residue behind. Since reviewing I noticed my skin become more even tone, and my age spots had diminished. It keeps my skin moisturized and helps prevent my skin from dryness of this winter season. The company wanted to share with my readers a 25% discount code 6ZT4EKLS for the vitamin C serum which you can find at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising