Monday, November 7, 2016

Shark Rocket Complete with DuoClean Technology Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

Having family & friends over for the holidays? Want to have your carpet or floors looking its very best! Introducing Shark new Rocket Complete with DuoClean technology vacuum that's powerful enough to clean from floors to ceilings. It has a superior feature of a two distinct brushrolls spinning in unison (removes dirt from carpets and floors), a true pet mini motorized brush, converts into a handheld dusting brush & duster crevice, an upholstery tool, swivel steering, LED lights for spotlight hidden dirt & debris, can reach from floor to above floor cleaning, a quick release foot pedal, and has the mobility & flexibility to reach under furnitures. 
I received to review for my holiday gift guide a Rocket Complete with DuoClean technology vacuum, and in the box includes:

Shark Rocket Complete with DuoClean technology vacuum
Dusting brush
12" crevice tool
Pet upholstery tool
On-board tool clip
Wall mount
30" cord
It's like no other vacuum! From the stylish design to the modern technology this vacuum is better than the other vacuums I have. It's very easy to setup, within seconds it was ready to begin to clean my carpets, it weighs lighter than my other vacuums which makes it easy to carry anywhere in the house, it has a very good grip handle that doesn't slip out of hands while cleaning, and the cord is very long there was no need for me to unplug and connect to another outlet because the cord provides enough length for me to vacuum from living to the kitchen. 
This vacuum is very powerful, it gives a deep cleaning and I notice the difference immediately, and it picks up pet hairs, dirt, debris better than my other name brand vacuums, and it cleans my carpet fast without having to repeat vacuuming the same spot over again. The vacuum is truly a must have, it gives a whole new meaning of a "clean carpet" it leaves my carpet looking brand new, love it! If you're looking for the best vacuum to super clean your carpets, then Rocket Complete with DuoClean technology vacuum is the one or you're searching for the perfect holiday gift this vacuum would make a perfect holiday stocking stuffer. You can find Shark Rocket Complete with DuoClean technology for your holiday gift shopping at http://www.sharkclean.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising