Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Optional K-cup Coffee Paper Filters {Holiday Gift Guide}

You have an exclusive look of the new packaging which will be available in the next few weeks. I received to review for my holiday gift guide a optional K-cup coffee paper filter (300 count) single serve filters designed specially for Ekobrew and Keurig coffee machine. They're biodegradable and easily inserts into my Keurig coffee capsules, my coffee brews very nice and smells like a fresh cup of coffee every time I use these coffee paper filters, and it's very easy to take out after the coffee is brewed. The new designed package look, gives a professional look that makes these coffee filters great to give as a holiday gift. They're wonderful to have when having guests, family/friends over for the holidays, events or parties, they're the perfect stocking stuffer. You can find the K-cup coffee paper filter (300 count for your holiday shopping at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising