Friday, November 4, 2016

Gel Toe Separator Review #GelToeSeparator

About the product from the brand:
This design is easier to put on & fits better than others. Its one size stretches to fit most feet.Wear this to relieve foot pain after being on your feet all day & to improve toe alignment after wearing cramped shoes.Improve post-workout recovery & upgrade your pedicures.

I received to review a gel toe spearator. The soft gel toe separator has a great smooth texture and it's very flexible. It's easy to put on and it feels very comfortable, never bothered my toes, nor felt discomfort. Unlike other gel toe separators I had bought that has a hard material and can't be worn with sneakers, but this one I have it on all day while wearing sneakers, it makes my toes feel great and relieves any pressure pain. You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising