Sunday, November 20, 2016

Fashionable Licensed Slippers and Socks Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

Looking for a cute holiday stocking stuffer or fashionable slippers/socks to keep your feet warm for this holiday? I received to review for my holiday gift guide fashion slipper socks, fuzzy babba, and brushed cushion socks. These slippers and socks are adorable! They're for kids and adults, and they come in different styles, colors, & designs to choose from to keep your feet nice and warm with style.
What I love is the soft, cushion, lightweight material, which gives my feet a very comfy and snuggly feel, and the design is cutesy that goes perfectly with any color sleepwear outfits. They're cozy to wear all day around the house, and never bothered my feet at all, love it! These slippers & socks keep my feet incredibly warm, love them. They're great to take while traveling for the holidays, road trips, hotels, camping, and more. They make the perfect holiday gift to give or for yourself to have a comfortable, cozy slippers or socks to stay nice and warm. You can find them for your holiday gift shopping on Amazon, Zulily & Macys. 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising