Wednesday, November 30, 2016

ClearMic 3511 Noise-Canceling Microphone Review #headsetbuddy

About the product from the brand:
The ClearMic 3511 turns your over-the-ear or on-ear headphones into a sweet looking noise cancelling headset. Whether it's Beats by Dre or Bang and Olufsen or Sennheiser and etc., you will be able to make crystal clear calls with very little to no background noise. Great for gaming, VoIP, Skype business calls and podcasting.
I received to review a noise-canceling microphone 3511. I work from home and with my other headset it states their noise canceling but they're not so good of quality. ClearMic 3511 is very flexible and extremely light weight, and plugs into my headset very easily, and stays in without coming out of place. The mic easily bends for a comfortable position, it doesn't break or bend out of shape. This mic is amazing, I work long hours each day and it delivers a high quality, clarity of sound, I can hear very clearly the customers without any background static or noises. You can find the 3511 noise-canceling microphone at https://www.headsetbuddy.com 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising