Friday, October 21, 2016

ToiletTree Professional Skin Care System Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

ToiletTree is a family owned operated, offering high quality products of bathroom accessories, oral care, skin care, bamboo, grooming and more. I received to review for my holiday gift guide a professional skin care system.  The kit includes a body brush, face brush (soft), face brush (medium), pumice stone and a 4 AA batteries. This professional skin care system is a cleansing tool that helps polish away dull skin while exfoliating and cleansing the skin. The brushes gently scrub the skin resulting in a clear complexion and more radiant glow and helps rejuvenate the skin. It comes in a variety of beautiful colors to choose from of pink, blue, green, purple, and gray. 

Each brush doesn't have a hard, ruff bristles, unlike my other face brushes I have that scratches my skin. I absolutely love how it feels as it massages my skin & cleanse away all the dull dry skin. What I really like is it doesn't weigh down while scrubbing my face, unlike the others I have that gets way too heavy to handle while cleansing my face. 
This professional skin care system makes the perfect holiday gift to give. You can find this skin care system at http://www.toilettreeproducts.com/ you can also connect to their social network on Facebook  and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising