Thursday, October 6, 2016

2 Pack Solar Lights Review #solarlights60

About the product from the brand:
Automatically ON at night and OFF during day
Warm white color-More romantic and Cozier 
Mounted vertically or flatly on stairs, paths, walls, and fence posts. Perfect for areas where electrical supply is unavailable or dark spaces 
Powered by the Sun and charged via monocrystalline silicon solar panels 
Up to 9 hours of lighting on an ideal 4.5 hours' solar charging
I received to review a 2-pack solar lights for decks, pathway, fence, step garden, and yard. The box includes two solar lights, and four screws. Each solar light has an LED power of 0.12W and brightens of a warm light. My other motion light requires batteries and I constantly have to change them, so having this solar light makes it very convenient to have and less hassle of not using batteries. What I like about this product is that it had taken only a few minutes to install, I was super impressed by that. It lights bright and it does provide a great amount of light distance that I can see my surrounds very well. You can find the 2-pack solar lights at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising