Friday, September 9, 2016

West Paw Design Holiday Cat Toys Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

At West Paw Design you will find a variety of holiday pet toys for your dogs or cats. West Paw Design had sent me to review a variety of their holiday cat toys for my holiday gift guide. Out of all of the holiday cat toys I had bought these seem to be the best one, because the material is stronger & softer and never torn apart after my babies (cats) had played with them. The holiday design on each cat toy is way too cute! I adore them, they're perfect to give as a holiday gift to someone you know who has pets or for your own dogs or cats. You can find them for your holiday gift shopping at https://www.westpawdesign.com/   

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising