Tuesday, September 27, 2016

TedGem Garden Hose Splitter Review #Tedhosesplitter

About the product from the brand:
The material is ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene plastic), heat & cold resistance and chemical resistance
 
★The shut off valve is super easy to turn on and off with long handles. make for an improved grip. Made for home, garden and backyard use; It's now fun to open/close, install and operate!
 
★Many conventional metal adapters contain lead. Don' t gamble with your health. These quality connectors are 100% lead free. Easy-on swivel connector has an extra washer inside to prevent leaking and to ensure a tight connection to faucet or spigot.
 
★Brand new, Y valve hose connector is well made, can connect two pipes at the same time, Strong durable rustproof construction with comfortable rubber cover.
 
★The coated TPR cover will not only protect your hands in extreme weather, but also help protect the splitter from corrosion and from the heat.
 

I received to review a garden hose splitter. This hose splitter is perfect! It's lighter weight than what I thought it was going to be unlike other hose splitter I had bought. It has a strong & sturdy construction, that never crack, nor break. The shut off valve is easy to turn on/off and that's the problem I had with my other hose splitter is way too difficult to turn and would get stuck while trying to turn and end up hurting my fingers. This is a great quality of hose splitter! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising