Friday, September 30, 2016

Popsicle Mold Set Review #Lebice

I received to review a Popsicle mold set, which includes in the box a 6 ice pop makers colors (yellow and green), a dip tray, silicone funnel, cleaning brush and it also comes with an ice cream recipe E-book. This set is free of BPA, and dishwasher safe. They're perfect for all year round! Each popsicle stands firmly without snapping off, unlike my other ice pop molds. What I like the most that the popsicle molds don't crack while trying to take out my frozen pops. My fruits come out tasting delicious like an all natural frozen fruit pop, love them!  You can find them at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising