Saturday, September 24, 2016

Lava Lamp Review {Holiday Gift Guide}


Lava Lamp sent me to review their The Beatles collection yellow submarine for my holiday gift guide. The box includes a globe base & cap, glass globe, 24 watt light bulb, and it measures 14.5. This lava lamp is the iconic art from the animated "The Beatles Yellow Submarine" movie, and it has amazing features of hand painted dual colored glass globe and very vivid detailed decals on the base & cap globe, which the hand painted/decals never faded out, nor chipped off. The lava lamp has a power cord which is quite long enough and it easily plugs into a power outlet. 

It's the cutest lava lamp way better than the one's I had bought from the stores, meaning this lava lamp has a thicker glass and stronger base, and the cord is strong & sturdy compare to the other lava lamps I have. When turned on, it looks absolutely stunning! I adore the way the lava color (yellow) forms around the clear liquid, it gives such an illusion of a peaceful, relaxing appearance. This lava lamp would definitely make the perfect holiday gift. You can find the lava lamp for your holiday gift shopping at  http://lavalamp.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising