Thursday, September 15, 2016

Glade Autumn Collection Review

Glade sent me to review their new autumn collection of candles, wax melts and plugins of autumn scents of rich pumpkin dream, spiced apple magic, and wondrous autumn nights. You would love these autumn fragrances, each of them does have a lovely aroma that fills the air of fresh, crisp autumn scents and pleases your senses that autumn/winter is finally here. Each of the autumn collection do not clog up the air, what they do is leave the air with an amazingly long lasting scent that's pleasing to the senses. They all were my favorite I adored these autumn fragrances and I will definitely purchase them, to keep having my house having that autumn scent! You can find Glade Autum Collection for your autumn shopping at http://www.glade.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising