Friday, September 9, 2016

Flexible Barefoot Water Skin Shoes Review #shoes


I received to review a flexible barefoot water skin shoes. The lightweight shoes have a Rome stretch fabric that stretches for comfort and flexes to every moment while walking. It has a 360 degree twist freely, and a TPR thermoplastic elastomeric with flexibility & elasticity. These shoes are perfect because their ultra-light material, which provides a breathable & a comfortable feel while wearing. One thing I must say this company has amazing, great customer service, I was totally impressed by that and even more impressed with their high quality of shoes that makes my feet feel so cozy after being worn for hours. Great quality of product, I highly recommend! You can find them at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising