Friday, September 9, 2016

Cotton Blend Duvet Cover Set, Vintage Floral Pattern Design Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

I received to review for my holiday gift guide a vintage floral pattern design, cotton blend duvet cover set. The set includes one duvet cover and two matching pillow shams. It has a 210 thread count, made out of 50% cotton & 50% polyester microfiber, and the set is available in sizes full/queen and king. This duvet cover set has a feature of a hassle free hidden zipper closure. 
This beautiful set is something I have never seen in any duvet cover before, meaning the detailed floral design is gorgeous and with the incredible bright colors makes this set to be #1 out of all the other duvet covers I had bought throughout the years. It's beautiful and cozy to sleep or cuddle up to stay warm, and the colors never faded out after a few washes. The style & design grabs anybody's attention, I had so many compliments from family & friends on this duvet cover set. If you're planning on what holiday gift to give, this duvet cover set is the one! You can find the lovely set at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising