Saturday, August 6, 2016

SoftSoap Disney Frozen and Star Wars Kids Foaming Hand Soap Review

Softsoap had launched their new foaming hand soap for kids in the characters of Disney Frozen and Star Wars. Featuring three of the most iconic characters of Disney Frozen Elsa, Olaf, and Elsa & Anna, plus three iconic characters of Star Wars Yoda, Darth Vader, and  R2D2. They're available nationwide at mass retail, drug & grocery stores with the suggested price for 8.5 oz. $2.99.
I was sent to review these cute Disney Frozen and Star Wars character kids foaming hand soap of Olaf, Elsa & Anna, and Star Wars Yoda, and R2D2. Each hand soap bottle has a vivid, picture of Disney Frozen and Star Wars characters, and the soap pump is very easy & lightweight to press down, unlike other hand soaps I had bought the pump is way too hard to press down to dispense soap. My kids love them, they enjoy washing their hands, the foam soap cleans & rinses their hands very well without leaving any soapy residue behind. What I like is the Disney Frozen and Star Wars characters makes a cute, fun decor for my kids bathroom. These hand soaps are absolutely adorable! Check out Softsoap at http://www.colgate.com/ and store locator right here connect on to their social network on Facebook 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising