Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Skin Medica Repair and Renew Kit

I received to review a skin Medica repair and renew kit. The kit comes in a cute, fancy bag that includes inside a vitamin C+E complex, dermal repair, AHA/BHA exfoliating cleanser, TNS eye repair and a lip plump system. They're anti-aging skin care products that help repair and renew the skin. Each of these anti-aging skin care products is fantastic, and feels great on my skin. My favorite is the lip plump system, it makes my lips smoother with a fuller appearance. These are great skin care products to have and with the cute little bag will be perfect to take while traveling, and on the go. I take with me the lip plump system everywhere I go, love it. You can find about the skin Medica repair and renew kit at http://www.skincareheaven.com/skin-medica 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising