Sunday, August 28, 2016

PowerSpa 5-Setting Deluxe Showerhead, Chrome Review #showerheadreviews

I received to review a 5-setting deluxe showerhead. It's a tool-free installation, which makes it easy to install within minutes. The features are incredible of the lasted elegant curved bell design, large 4" face, 5 full click setting (including rain, massage and mist), high power 3-zone precisionflo dial, rub clean jets, easy turn click lever, water-saving economy rain & pause modes, angle adjustable, and it has a limited lifetime warranty. 

It has a beautiful design & style, the chrome never faded out, nor got rusted within a few uses and the water flow is superb. It makes showering time a relaxation time! The water flow not only clean my body very well, but it helps relax each muscle aches for a total luxurious shower experience I ever had! You can this wonderful showerhead at Walmart 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising