Thursday, August 11, 2016

Ozeri Brezza Oscillating 10" High Velocity Desk Fan Review

Ozeri had sent me to review their Brezza oscillating 10' high velocity desk fan. It has great features of ultra-quiet 90 degree oscillating motor, adjustable front pivots up to 90 degrees upward and locks in place for direct airflow, front control provides an easy access to choose between oscillation mode for air circulation or non oscillation mode, and it's designed for the lowest dB noise rating while providing air circulation at 3 different speeds. 

I was really impressed with this fan, because it's not wide and heavy unlike my other desk fan, which is perfect because it doesn't take up room on my desk or table, and it's very lightweight which be very easy to carry. The knobs are easy to turn and the fan swivels side to side very well with ease, it does circulate great airflow and keep me cool at all times while I work. The chrome is absolutely stunning, and it never faded, nor chipped out, unlike my other fan that I have. This desk fan would be perfect for dorm room, office, table and more. You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising