Tuesday, August 30, 2016

INNX Heavy Duty Washable Dog Seat cover Review #innxproducts

About the product from the brand:
  • Opening designs for safety seat belts and LATCH (which connect to the baby seat)
     material keeps water on surface, protects your seat from pets hair, claws,stains etc
    Basic protector for your bench seat ,if you want to higher levels please find our Hammock quilted dog seat cover for more choice
    Easy to install and clean, machine washable
I received a heavy duty dog seat cover. It measures 56" W x 47" H, has a heavy duty waterproof material, and it's machine washable. It is ideal for a sedan car, small truck & SUV, and other vehicle bench with headrest. It's very easy to install within less than a few minutes, it fit comfortably in my car seat without going out of place or material getting all bunched up in a mess unlike my other dog car seat.The material has a strong, sturdy & durable texture that won't rip, nor tear easily, unlike my other dog seat covers, and this dog set cover protects my car seat from scratches, stains, dog hairs, and more. Great quality of a product which you can find at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising