Friday, August 26, 2016

I-Mate Universal Bicycle Motorcycle Phone Mount Review


About the product from the brand:
i-Mate Bike Mount is a great companion for your journey. Securely mount your phone, mp4 player or other devices to the handlebars of your bicycle,motorcycle,baby carriage or treadmill with a tight grip. Could be used with treadmill or baby carriage too, also very useful for Pokemon Go players! Suits for almost all the smartphone on the market but don't forget to comfirm your handlerbar size. Two safty silicon bands included.

Specifications: 
- Fit for bike/motorcycle handlebar 0.63-1.14inch/ 16-29mm 
- Suit for phone width for 2.17-3.54inch/5.5-9 cm 
- Material: ABS+Silicone 
- Phone Holder Width: 2.17-3.54inch/5.5-9 cm 

I received to review a universal bicycle, motorcycle phone mount. It's perfect for treadmills, love it! I placed it on my treadmill because my cellphone usually falls down while I'm exercising and with this phone mount it's easy to install and take off before and after on my treadmill. It holds my cellphone very well without it snapping out or going out of place. This is the best phone mount that does give a good grip hold onto my cellphone. Great quality of product which you can find at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising