Monday, August 8, 2016

Birds Eye Steamfresh Disney Star Wars and Marvel Characters Shaped Pasta Review (Back to School Gift Guide)

Preparing for back to school can be hectic and trying to find the right meals for lunch or dinner is more stressful. Birds Eye makes cooking lunch or meals the easy way, whether it's for your kids lunch for school or dinner for the whole family, Birds Eyes is a fast and convenient way to whip up a fast meal that takes only minutes to cook in the microwave. Birds Eye makes eating foods the healthy way by providing veggies and pasta in their bag, making it easy for parents to cook a fast meal within minutes, which saves you time from cooking and money on expensive foods. 
Birds Eye had sent me to review for my back to school gift guide a Marvel prize pack, and coupons for me to purchase their Steamfresh frozen foods. Birds Eye is introducing their new veggies with Steamfresh sides featuring Disney character shaped pasta of:
Yoda- shaped pasta & broccoli in white cheese sauce
R2D2- shaped pasta & green beans in marinara sauce
Spiderman- shaped pasta & broccoli in yellow cheese sauce
Avengers- shaped whole grain pasta & peas in butter sauce
I couldn't find the Star Wars and Marvel characters, but I did purchase 2 bags of Steamfresh chef's favorites, which is a lightly sauced roasted red potatoes with oven roasted garlic butter sauce, and one bag of classic mixed vegetable, which contains a blend of corn, carrots, peas and cut green beans. The two Steamfresh bags can be cooked in the microwave, but the classic mixed vegetable can not, which was Ok because I mixed together the Steamfresh and classic mixed vegetable in a bowl and cooked them in the microwave. As shown in the picture above the finished results of a delicious, healthy meal of mixed veggies and potatoes, so yummy! This delicious meal goes great with any sides and since my kids love frankfurters they ate their potatoes and veggies with a side of franks, they love it and I absolutely loved the mixture of potatoes and veggies which given such a scrumptious taste to my meal, love it. 
Birds Eye Steamfresh is easy to cook the fresh frozen veggies & pasta that cooks right in the bag, no need to put the frozen food in a bowl for it to be cooked, unlike my other frozen veggies I normally buy that cannot be cooked in the bag. What I like about Birds Eye is I can create lots of different recipes and add delicious sides to my Birds Eye foods. Birds Eye would make a perfect side to any meats, rice, beans, salads and more! And, another thing I like about Birds Eye is they have a recipe section at their site full of delicious recipes to create for the whole family to enjoy. You can find Birds Eye Steamfresh Disney Star Wars and Marvel characters shaped pasta for your back to school shopping at your local grocery stores, you can also check out a store location in your area right here and take a look around at their site at https://www.birdseye.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising