Monday, August 15, 2016

ARK Skincare Review

About the product from the brand:
 ARK Skincare ( http://arkskincareusa.com ) is an award winning British skincare brand loved by Beauty Editors at top magazines like ELLE and Glamour ! ARK Skincare products uniquely treat skin at every age providing a daily skin regimen that protects, defends, and defys. Created in England, ARK Skincare products deliver professional, salon grade results using the most innovative natural formulations. The result is a highly effective personalized skincare regime for every individual. The ARK Skincare family of age targeted products is divided into the following age segments: 20s, 30s-40s, and 50s upwards.

ARK Skincare had sent me to review their age defend replenishing moisturizer and skin perfector hydration injection masque. These skincare is for ages 30's and 40s. The moisturizer is packed with all natural moisturizing agents of shea butter, olive oil, vitamin A, kiwi & passion fruit lipids, blue lotus, and it contains a powerful peptide which includes Matrixyl. The bottle has an elegant appearance, and the design of the bottle pump makes it easy to dispense the moisturizer which comes out from the top of the bottle instead of the other ordinary moisturizer pumps I have. The moisturizer feels great on my face & neck, never irritating my sensitive skin or causing any rash. What this moisturizer does is smooth out and diminishes all the wrinkle appearance, making it look less visible than before, while leaving my skin feeling softer, healthier appearance. 

The skin pefector hydration injection masque is a rejuvenating treatment masque that restores vibrancy and quench the skin of tired, stressed and lack of radiance skin. The intensive multivitamin hydration injection masque contains vitamin A, vitamin B5, vitamin C & E, and has hyaluronic acid booster, and also contains sugar beet, and Abyssinian oil. The masque is easy to apply, doesn't turn hard unlike other masques I had bought, and it never irritated my skin. I leave it on for ten minutes, and then remove with a hot cloth and pat dry. My face feels amazing after, it's leaves my face with an incredible even tone healthy glow. You can find these wonderful skincare products at https://arkskincare.us/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising