Monday, August 15, 2016

18K Gold Plated Crystal Ball Pave Hoop Earrings Review #naivojewelry

About the product from the brand:
  • Made with Cubic Zirconia Crystals. Setting Type: Pave Crystals. Total: 30 Stones Per Pave Ball. Birthstone Colors:April: Diamond CZ. Stone Size:0.34CM Diameter Size of Pave Ball: 1.0CM
    Dimensions: Length: 3.0 CM Width: 3.0CM. Back Closure: Leverback Closure
    Metal: Gold Plated over Brass. Design: Pave Ball.
    Made to Last a lifetime. Comfort Fit Earrings.
    THE NAIVO SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you're not completely satisfied with our product, contact us within 30 days, and we'll refund your money back or give you a new pair!
I received to review 18K gold plated crystal ball pave hoop earrings in the color of brass-plated gold, the earrings also comes in two other colors of white gold plated and rose gold plated.  The earrings are hypoallergenic and free of lead & nickle, and it's made to last a long time. The style is stunning and the design is elegant, which would look great with any daytime/nighttime outfits. It's lightweight, never felt heavy on my ears nor weighed or hanged down on my ear loop unlike my other hoop earrings I had bought. Since reviewing the color never faded out. You can find these gorgeous earrings at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising