Monday, July 18, 2016

Ultimate Squat Review #UltimateSquat

About the product from the brand:
The Ultimate Squat provides a full body workout with no weights required. Challenge yourself with resistance bands and maintain perfect form by using your doorway as support.
 

  • THE KING OF EXERCISES - Squats and lunges activate over 250 muscles for a complete upper and lower body workout!
    TRIM OFF UNWANTED INCHES - Shape your legs, build your core, and achieve the summer body you've always wanted!
    NO WEIGHTS, NO SPOTTER - All you need is a doorway and your portable Ultimate Squat to begin training effectively with perfect form and balance!
    MORE THAN JUST BODY WEIGHT - Includes durable bands that can be adjusted for more or less resistance to complement everybody's fitness routine!
    100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED -­ If you are not absolutely happy with your purchase for any reason, simply send if back for a full refund. No questions asked

I received to review the ultimate squat. I love a good workout, especially if it's a challenging one. I noticed it gives me the same benefits as the gym, and what I like is the resistance bands provide me with an intense challenging workout. This ultimate squat keeps me going it's a great workout equipment that helps shape and tone the legs, and buttocks. You can get more info about the ultimate squat at http://www.ultimatesquat.com and you can find the ultimate squat at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising