Friday, July 29, 2016

Hot Tools Salon Curling Iron Review

Hot Tools has won the 1st award winning styling tools, and their hair products are #1 stylist preferred. Hot Tools salon curling iron/wand is the world's best selling curling iron. The 1 1/4" curling iron/wand has pulse technology, fast high heat up to 430 degrees, 24K gold styling surface, power indicator light, separate on/off switch, powerful clamp, extra long cool tip, extra long thumb grip, foldaway safety stand, and a 8 ft. professional swivel cord. 
Pulse technology- "for get hot..stays hot" performance. Fast heat up and instant heat recovery. It maintains constant, even heat while you style your hair. 

24K gold styling surface- distributes heat evenly, with no hot spots. Its consistent heat helps create long lasting, frizz-free defined & shiny curls. 

Hot Tools had sent me to review their amazing 1 1/4" barrel size curling iron/wand. This is not only a curling iron, but a wand too, to use the wand simply wrap hair around the outside of the barrel and flipper to create a beachy, wavy, beautiful curls. The difference between my other curling irons and this one is it has a softer, smoother grip handle, which makes it easier & faster to curl and style my hair with ease. The heat level is perfect, it gets hot enough to curl my hair yet never burned my skin or scalp. Unlike my other curling irons that I have to keep curling my hair more than 3 or 4 times, but with this curling iron it took only just one time is all my hair needed to be curled, there was no need for me to keep curling the same strand of hair over again, love it! I adore how this curling iron makes my hair look natural, with a bouncy, more defined beautiful curls. It's perfect to take while traveling, and it's great to give as a gift for birthdays, celebrations, holidays and more. You can find the curling iron/wand at http://www.hottools.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising