Saturday, July 23, 2016

Hot Tools Professional Flat Iron Review

Hot Tools had sent me to review their 1" smart touch salon titanium flat iron. It's designed for creating a frizz-free, smooth, shiny style. The flat iron heats up fast on high heat up to 450 degrees, the features are amazing nothing that I had ever seen in any flat irons I have. The smart touch feature is a swipe interface to access temperature & power control, it has a separate digital touch (+ & -), a power on/off controls, easy to read LCD temperature display, a round plate edge to curl ends under or flip them out, a longer floating plates for faster style, plate locking switch for easy storage, and a 8 ft. professional swivel cord. 

The lightweight, dual voltage flat iron is the best flat iron I ever had for my frizzy hair! It has a good grip handle, heats up quite well and works fast to straighten my dry frizzy hair from root to tip. The flat iron flattens my hair and leaves it more manageable with a finished gorgeous flat straight look. I can run my fingers through my hair and that's something I couldn't do after using my other flat irons. I'm very impressed with this company, they have a great quality flat iron that leaves my hair with a long lasting gorgeous style and shine. It's perfect for traveling, and it's great to give as a gift for birthdays, celebrations, holidays and more. You can find the flat iron at http://www.hottools.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising