Monday, July 25, 2016

Culture Hair Care Review

Finally a product that is designed for biracial curls and unmanageable hair. Culture hair products are a one of a kind hair care system that contains exotic ingredients from around the world and combined them to create a unique hair care product that cleans without over-drying, and hydrates without weighing your hair down.
I received to review Culture system, the box contains shampoo, conditioner and a finisher. This system has a unique quality to help cleanse, restore moisture and nutrients to the hair from root to tip. What I like about the shampoo & conditioner is they feel lightweight on my hair and never weigh down on my hair, each rinse out very well and doesn't leave any residue behind. After shampoo & conditioner I feel my curls stronger than before with a more visible, define curls. The finisher is one that does it all! I absolutely love this finisher because it seals in hydration and adds shine without feeling or looking greasy or oily. The finisher leaves my curls more defined with a high gloss natural shine. Love it!  It's one of the best hair products to control and manage curls. You can find them at http://culturehairproducts.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising